Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE DEVILS!


Started off the morning stuffing the turkey and of course devil eggs! That's my little devil always helping!
Mom and her youngest stripping Brussels sprouts. If your are from India's family they call them money balls i asked why she call them that she said "i dont know my dad always call them that". I have had susi money balls any one out that has another food item, with the same name?
it was great to have everyone pitchin and help, my back was out and i wasn't feeling very good the last couple of days! how could i not be thankful!
Brittnee and India with the wish bone ! i hope she get her wish . . .
and we finished off the night with some friends a simple Thanksgiving. I loved it, i hope yours was simply blessed!
Yoly made Pad Thia, i am sorry i didn't get a pic of it for you it's yummy! every one went home with leftovers. Nowing I don't have to cook for the next few days gives me one more thing to be thankful about, take care and talk soon. s.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I forgot to take pics = (
but looks like you guys had fun miss you tons!

Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Deviled eggs. They have got to be my favorite food, but my grandma hasn't made them in years :(

Danielle said...

Sherri, Ryan is turning 2 on Dec 7th, We are having his birthday party on that day at Chuck E Cheese at 10;30, if you guys would like to come :)

sc said...

danielle i will make them for you some time, i just left you a message on your blog. s.

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)