Saturday, November 29, 2008

MY FUZZY b-d gift

Some my see a fuzzy pic and because i have the skinny meaning it came form #2 I NOW BETTER. it was raped in x-mas paper it was adorned in costume jewelry form one of his dumpster dives. ah but this is from my bro. the one that is still paying child support on children one 21 and one 18, he has given up so much he is a great dad, wonderful brother, and friend. It was a gift i got on Thanksgiving Day, that was for my birthday. So what do you think it was? it could have been a box of rocks and i wouldn't have cared.
Any one out there with a guess? I have a surprise for how ever guesses the closes or who ever guess it wright first. I will give you a hint it isn't costume, you have one week! talk soon. s.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Look like some kind of animal. A ring holder?

sc said...

i was talking about the gift in side not the wraping so you will Amy you were the only one who tried. so your surprise is on it way.

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)