Thursday, December 4, 2008

YESTERDAY + today = rest

Running all day by the time i stop ed it was 7:00 and off the the store for Halls with vitamin C and Echinacea. My hubby wanted to share so, i should have stated home yesterday i felt it coming, but no i didn't stay home like my hubby asked me to. Today I'm making phone call to cancel apt's. i am going to get some rest not wanting to shareh this cold. Dear Lord my hope and prayer is for all thous i came in contact with yesterday that there immune systems are health and that it would be your will that they have a blessed holiday season with out getting sick, I am thankful for this time of rest, hoping to get before Saturday as not wanting to disappoint my CASA.

So are you the kind of person that will go out and share with the world or do you stay home and rest!

2 comments:

Amy said...

stay home and rest, and I'm SO sorry!!

sc said...

you don't need to be sorry but thanks for caring ly

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)