Saturday, December 5, 2009

FOOT PRINTS

This is the back story to a earlier post. Most people are familiar with the poem foot prints. One of my favorites, had it on my wall in the hallway of our home, it was there it remind me that (i) was never alone that we are never alone. Know that poem was given to someone once someone that is loved ever much and he was told to keep it. He didn't what it yet it was a gift not a choice he had a right to do with it as he wished. That was the day i thought i let Go and let God but in reality it was the day i started down a path of self destruction. The poem was given to my then husband words were spoken of how tired i was of careering him lets just say control issues.... What i didn't and am just know starting to understand is how much damage i was about to do to my self in the following days and years to come. And that is were we will start my story one that will weave in and out of time, past and present looking to the future with hope. The store of one Woman's life the joy that's in her Heart because she was loved first, while standing on HIS shoulder she has faith knowing she is loved.

No comments:

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)