Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BENNIE'S

one of the thing i love about my #2 bro is he is not proud he will dumpster dive and i get the Bennie's! For this one all i have to do is put the cream in an old face cream jar and walla i am get to go for another couple of months.
over and over i use that glass jar of chanel it's just the right size! I am always up for the free bees that #2 bro. gets, or the marked off items form his work really cheap. He has picked me up wine at a buck or 2, .50 cents for a bag candy or cookies. The last dumpster treasure was costume jewelry, i think the all time favorite was the surprise. Ring ring, now my husbands was away form home on a work trip," i have a surprise if you can come over and help me". Me what? #2 just come over, OK i get there and it is a fire pit 4 chairs cushions and all, we just had to do a mosaic because one of the end had broke, so in two days with the left over tiles for the kitchen remodel we had a master piece.
Do you have any one in your life that is a dumpster diver! or can get thing so cheap with i little imagination, you have a master piece. i love you Danny thanks for loving me and my hubby so much your the best. talk soon. s.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun... Will they be in our stockings this year? :) H

Amy said...

Um I would love some dumpster divers I'm with heather stocking stuffers? A fire pit would be greatly appreciated here too! LOL! Love you! Sounds like an awesome brother ask him if he can give TJ some lessons for me? ; )

sc said...

i love you girls you now i am not much of a stocking girl but with you guy so far away we may start.

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)