Friday, December 5, 2008

WHO's JOB IS IT TO ANYWAYS

A little history i think my very first job was to clean, one of the gifts we recieved was no allowances for just being a kid. The first time i can remember someone cleaning my home
was being married to #2. The nicest 3 lady's i also remember the day they said they couldn't clean any more. Ah then i have paid many a young lady in my time to come and help me clean.
here in so calif., you have to come up with your own FLAKES at this time of year so sad no snow. I flaked having a fever and all, i didn't want to get her sick. So for now my home will have to wait, hoping to get every thing together before Christmas.
I have a lot of Hopes and dreams they all rest in God. I am blessed there are thous out there to help me clean when the time comes again. There is a time for every thing, that brings me peace. Who's job is it to clean in your house and what gift can your remember form your youth that has molded you?

No comments:

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)