Monday, November 24, 2008

TITLE THIS POEM MONDAY

LAST WEEK WE HAD ONLY ONE RESONCE THANK YOU AMY FOR STOPING BY LAST WEEK : so this week i will give you a hint; this one was writen by someone i know personal and is in a book he wrote. Enjoy!

The cable car carries me to the top of the mountain,
The sunlight of autumn caresses my head.
Vast clouds and mists fill the sky,
The Capital has disappeared,
only the sun shines!

The Fragrant Hills are radiant;
Autumn leaves, red as fire,
Have spread their sweet scent far and near.
The chillness of fall has already come;
Were i never again to see their rich color,
My heart would break!

Can you tell me who wrote this, or the title? last weeks poems "Journey of the Magi"

talk soon s.

No comments:

reflections in progress

this is a blog of my thoughts, if you happen to stumble on to them walk softly, leave a message if you would like or not. I'm a blog observer so we may met again. talk soon :)